Cross-Departmental Work-in-Progress Seminar
- Date: Dec 6, 2018
- Time: 03:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: MPI SHH Jena
- Room: Villa V14
- Host: MPI SHH Jena
- Contact: email@example.com
Our next "Work-in-Progress" seminar featuring: Zandra Fragernäs (DAG), Adam Izdebski (ByzRes), Yunfan Lai (CALC)
- Zandra Fragernäs (DAG): PoopGen - Dietary species from palaeofeces
- Adam Izdebski (ByzRes): Were the Romans/Byzantines resilient to environmental change? Resolving the mystery
- Yunfan Lai (CALC): Dated language phylogenies shed light on the ancestry of Sino-Tibetan
Each speaker presents her/his research within 10 minutes (in English) followed by 5 minutes of discussion. Please note that seating is limited and that doors will close once the room is full.
The next seminar will take place January 24th - save the date!