On this page we publish the jobs offers of our institute, especially in the service and technical departments.
The possibilities for promotion and scientific cooperation are not covered in any case here. Please inform yourself about this on the pages of the scientific departments and research groups.
Information of the Max Planck Society for job seekers from both the scientific and the non-academic scope as well as the answers to 60 frequently asked questions you can find here: www.mpg.de/career.
- The Department of Archaeogenetics (DAG) is offering a two-year Postdoc position in Metagenomics and Bioinformatics, with the possibility of extension. For further information please click here.
- The Department of Archaeology and the Department of Archaeogenetics at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History is offering a two-year Postdoc position in Anthropology and Ethnoarchaeology as part of the Max Planck Society Donor’s Award funded project ‘Heirloom Microbes: The History and Legacy of Ancient Dairying Bacteria’. For further information please click here.
- The Department of Archaeology at the Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History is offering a 3-year funded PhD position relating to one of several ongoing research agendas onthe "Archaeobotany of Exchange and Migration in Asia or eastern Africa". Deadline for application: October 1, 2017. For further information please click here.
- The administration of the institute is seeking a Student Assistent. More information in German you can find here.
- The IT department at the institute is offering a position as a a Scientific Web Developer. More information can be found here.
- The Department of Archaeogenetics (DAG) is offering two positions for Technicians. For further information (in German) please click here.