Cross-Departmental Work-in-Progress Seminar
- Date: Oct 11, 2018
- Time: 03:00 PM (Local Time Germany)
- Location: MPI SHH Jena
- Room: Villa V14
- Host: MPI SHH Jena
- Contact: email@example.com
Our next "Work-in-Progress" seminar featuring: Ricardo Fernandes (DA), Robert Forkel (DLCE), Susanna Sabin (DAG)
- Ricardo Fernandes (DA): Building global histories within IsoMemo: a Big isotope Data initiative for archaeology, ecology, and environmental & life sciences
- Robert Forkel (DLCE): CLDF - when data meets analysis
- Susanna Sabin (DAG): The Bishop Returns: Dating the Mycobacterium tuberculosis complex with a 17th century lung nodule
Each speaker presents her/his research within 10 minutes (in English) followed by 5 minutes of discussion. Please note that seating is limited and that doors will close once the room is full.
The next seminar will take place November 8th - save the date!