Student Assistant - Graphic Design
The Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History (MPI-SHH) in Jena investigates fundamental questions about human history and evolution since. The institute was founded in 2014 and currently has about 180 employees. Our Graphic Design Department is searching for a Student Assistant to start at the earliest possible date.
- Support of our Graphic Design Department and occasionally our reception desk.
- Ongoing studies in media arts/media design or comparable subject.
- Good or excellent English skills.
- Experience working with Adobe Indesign and Illustrator, Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office.
- Enthusiastic, hard-working and well-organized.
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
The opportunity to be involved in a dynamic and highly international research institute that provides unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You will obtain insights into the work of a research institute, especially in graphic design.
The reimbursement for student assistants with s bachelor's degree is 11.52 € per hour, and without a bachelor's degree is 9.90 € per hour. We offer an employment limited to 6 months, with 10 hours per week.
The Max Planck Society and our Institute wish to contribute to the inclusive participation of individuals with disabilities and we especially encourage them to apply. The Max Planck Society seeks to provide equal opportunities to men and women, and so we especially appreciate applications from persons for positions in which their gender is currently underrepresented.
Please send your complete application package by email as a single PDF file (with a maximum size of 5 MB) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th of January, 2018.